No matter if you are enrolling in your benefits for the first time as a new hire or are making changes to your benefits after experiencing a qualified life event, we have many tools for you to use to assist you with making the right elections for you and your family.
All active full-time or part-time regular employees who are scheduled to work at least 24 hours per week are eligible to participate in Informatica’s benefits program. You may also cover your eligible dependents under Informatica’s medical, prescription, dental, vision, and life benefits.
Your eligible dependents include:
- Spouse or domestic partner (same or opposite gender)
- Your child(ren) and your covered spouse’s or domestic partner’s child(ren) up to age 26
- Disabled children who became disabled on or before age 26
Your enrollment checklist
- Learn about your benefit options available to you through this website and the ALEX benefit advisor tool.
- Think about your coverage needs, including how much health care you might need and if your current voluntary benefit elections provide you and your family with enough protection.
- Consider contributing to a Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account — depending on the medical plan you enroll in.
- Make sure your dependent information is correct and still eligible.
- Name a beneficiary — Verify your beneficiary information is correct in both Workday and the Fidelity system.
Choosing the right plans is important for your health and financial wellness. We have provided several resources for you to assist you in selecting the right benefits for you and your family.
HOW TO ENROLL
- Enrollment for your Informatica Health and Welfare benefits is completed in Workday See the Quick Reference Guide for Assistance.
- If you are a new employee, you must enroll no later than 31 days from your date of hire.
- If you wish to enroll in Farmers Home and Auto,