OPEN ENrollment (OCTOBER 10 - 21)
Open Enrollment is your opportunity to review our benefit offering for next year and select the best options for you and your family.
2023 benefit highlights
We are pleased to announce that despite an increase to our healthcare claims costs, we were able to pass along limited increases to the employee rates and made a few key enhancements.
Enhanced Fertility Benefits
- Aetna and Kaiser members now have access to significantly enhanced fertility benefits including two cycles for Assisted Reproductive Technology Services (e.g. IVF).
Travel and Lodging Support
- Our Aetna members are eligible for travel and lodging reimbursement up to $5,000 per member per year, if covered services are not available within 100 miles of their home.
Preventative Dental Care
- Our MetLife dental plans have been enhanced to allow for two cleanings and exams per year instead of one cleaning and exam every six months. This enhancement allows for greater flexibility when getting your important preventative dental care services.
HOW TO ENROLL
Complete your 2023 benefits enrollment in Workday by 10 PM PST on October 21, 2022.
All active full-time or part-time regular employees who are scheduled to work at least 24 hours per week are eligible to participate in Informatica’s benefits program. You may also cover your eligible dependents under Informatica’s medical, prescription, dental, vision, and life benefits.
Your eligible dependents include:
- Spouse or domestic partner (same or opposite gender)
- Your child(ren) and your covered spouse’s or domestic partner’s child(ren) up to age 26
- Disabled children who became disabled on or before age 26