Welcome to Informatica benefits
Our employees' and their family's health and well-being matters to Informatica. We offer you a comprehensive and competitive benefits package with the flexibility to make the choices that best meet your needs.
Each year we complete an analysis of our benefits to ensure they remain among the richest and most cost effective offered within our industry. Additionally, we are always aspiring to enhance our benefits through innovative benefit solutions.
For 2023, we've enhanced the following benefits:
Enhanced Fertility Benefits
- Aetna and Kaiser members now have access to enhances fertility benefits including two cycles for Assisted Reproductive Technology Services (e.g., IVF).
Travel and Lodging Support
- Our Aetna members are eligible for travel and lodging reimbursement up to $5,000 per member per year if covered services are not available within 100 miles of their home.
Preventive Dental Care
- Our MetLife dental plans have been enhanced to allow for two cleanings and exams during the calendar year instead of one cleaning and exam every six months. This enhancement allows for greater flexibility when getting your important preventive dental care services.
Enhanced Mental Health Care Benefits
With Lyra, all benefits-eligible Informatica employees and their dependents, now including ages 2 and older, have access to the following:
- Up to 16 coaching/therapy sessions at no cost to the employee/dependent
- In-person, video, self-care, and onsite care options
- Digital platform with appointments available within 24 hours
- Access to the Calm app for meditation, sleep, and relaxation support
Through this site you can learn all about the exciting benefits offered to you as an Informatica employee. Should you need assistance with your benefits, please reach out to us at HRBenefitsUS@informatica.com.